Dos and Donts of Tree Care
- Remember that poor tree pruning can cause damage for the life of your tree.
- Have an ISA certified arborist or ANSI A300 qualified arborist trim your trees.
- LEAVE IT TO THE PROS
- Prune more than 25% of the foliage during the growing season.
- Prune a newly planted tree within the first year unless removing dead or damaged limbs.
- Climb a tree with spikes.
- Leave branch stubs (always make a flush cut)
- Use sealing products or paints.
Listed above are a few helpful tips to help you maintain the most healthy trees. Like all living things trees are unique and must be treated as such. Call Royal Tree LLC. today for a free estimate if your in the surrounding areas. Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Parker, Denver, Aurora, Centennial, Lakewood.