8 Tips To Buy Healthy And Strong Trees
Buying the correct tree is very important in order to guarantee it has a long and healthy life. So it’s not just about planting it at the correct time or even about choosing the correct species. Because when you buy a low-quality tree, it could cause several problems that will produce a waste of your money and time.
Here are 8 important tips to help your select healthy strong trees:
- Tree should appear healthy. No discolored bark, wilted leaves, etc.
- Branches should be spaced evenly around the trunk
- Tree trunk should taper from a solid base, gradually becoming more slender towards the top
- Tree foliage and branches should be distributed on upper 2/3 of tree
- Tree should contain a central, dominant leader
- Tree should be free from mechanical damage
- Tree should be free from insects and diseases
- Roots should not be girdling, circling or potbound
With Royal Tree’s ISA certified arborists your trees are in good hands. Our goal is to deliver the best customer service and exceed our customer’s expectations by delivering outstanding results. Contact us today and learn why we are the best full service tree company. Our arborist professional team is ready to help you with any question or concern you might have.
Royal Tree Company: Planting Healthy and Strong Trees All Over Denver
Royal Tree is a full service tree company that provides the highest standards of customer service. With us, you are truly appreciated and treated as you deserve. We have more than 14 years of Arboriculture experience, and are ISA certified arborists.
Always seeking new ways to improve our craft, and continue delivering the best customer service at the best price in the market, for all your tree needs in Colorado. Call us today for a free estimate by one of our ISA certified arborists. When talking about trees we are simply the best! and we are always available, 24 hours for emergencies.